Hello there! We are currently seeking a creative and enthusiastic Podcast Production Specialist (Apprentice) to join our team. In this role, you will work with our established podcast team to support the production of high-quality podcast content. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about audio content and is looking for an entry-level position to break into the podcast industry.
- Assist in pre-production, editing, and post-production of podcast episodes
- Manage the podcast calendar and ensure timely delivery of episodes
- Conduct research for podcast topics and guests
- Work alongside producers to develop podcast content and segment ideas
- Manage and schedule guests for podcast interviews
- Assist with social media promotion and engagement for the podcast brand
- Contribute to brainstorming and creating new podcast series ideas
- At least 6 months of experience in audio production or a relevant field (e.g. broadcast journalism, radio, film)
- Experience using audio editing software such as Audacity or Pro Tools
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms and their use in promoting content
- Passion for podcasts and storytelling
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.