I’m currently sifting through podcasts and checking out some must-read books, finding helpful resources for small businesses like ours.
Whether you’re a seasoned marketer or just dipping your toes into the digital waters, the wealth of knowledge out there can be both a blessing and a bit overwhelming. In this post, I’ll share my top picks with you.
– Review: I can’t recommend this podcast enough! It’s like having a cup of coffee with marketing experts. The insights are actionable, and the range of topics keeps it fresh.
– Review: Pat Flynn’s podcast is my go-to for understanding the world of passive income and online business. His friendly approach makes complex topics seem doable.
– Review: Michael Stelzner does an excellent job of keeping us updated on all things social media. It’s like a cheat sheet for staying ahead in the ever-changing social landscape.
– Review: Amy’s podcast is a gem for small businesses. Her step-by-step advice is incredibly helpful, and she presents it in such an approachable way.
– Review: I love the casual style of this podcast. It feels like I’m eavesdropping on a chat between marketing pros. Real-world discussions that are easy to relate to.
– Review: Nicholas Scalice’s podcast is a treasure trove of marketing tools. As a small business owner, I’m always looking for ways to grow, and this podcast has been a game-changer.
– Review: Tim Reid delivers marketing ideas that are perfect for small businesses. I’ve had countless “aha” moments while listening. Highly recommended!
– Review: If you want to boost your website’s conversion rates, this podcast is a must-listen. Unbounce’s insights have had a real impact on my marketing strategies.
– Review: Gary Vaynerchuk’s energy is infectious! His podcast motivates me to take action. It’s like having a personal marketing mentor in my ear.
– Review: Mark Schaefer and Tom Webster strike the perfect balance between informative and entertaining. Their humor makes marketing insights enjoyable to absorb.
- “Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook” by Gary Vaynerchuk
– Review: Gary Vee’s book is a no-nonsense guide to social media marketing. It’s like having a chat with a marketing guru over coffee.
- “Killing Marketing” by Joe Pulizzi and Robert Rose:
– Review: This book flips the script on marketing. It’s a fresh take that can turn your marketing efforts into a profit generator.
- “Digital Marketing for Dummies” by Ryan Deiss and Russ Henneberry:
– Review: As someone who’s self-taught I can say that this guide has been a lifesaver. It breaks down digital marketing into manageable pieces, making it accessible for anyone.
- “Contagious” by Jonah Berger
– Review: Jonah Berger’s book is a deep dive into the psychology of viral content. It’s a goldmine for creating marketing campaigns that get shared.
- “The Content Code” by Mark W. Schaefer
– Review: Mark Schaefer’s book provides practical strategies for standing out in the digital noise. It’s like a roadmap to digital visibility.
These recommendations are based on my personal experiences, and I hope you find them as valuable as I have on my journey in the world of digital marketing for small businesses.
Warren Buffett once said, “The more you learn, the more you earn.” And isn’t that what we’re all striving for? Learning and growing together?
So add some gems to your TBR (To Be Read) in your library and expand your podcast playlist. Share your recommendations by commenting below! Happy listening and reading!